Hey guys, with so many people now relying on our online services, here are my top 5 things you can do now (for free) to give your website a refresh and boost.
- If you haven’t done so, hook your website up to Google Analytics and Google Search Console. You’ll learn a lot about your customers through this data. You’ll also find out what you need to fix on your website too!
- Update or remove any outdated content. If you have Google Analytics already, check out your highest viewed pages and make sure the content on these pages are up to date. Remove any pages or products that aren’t relevant or don’t exist anymore. Don’t forget your contact details and opening hours.
- Update your My Google Business info with any new hours or relevant information from tip number two. Add in all of your services. If you’re an eCommerce store, load your feature/best selling products to this listing too.
- Shipping – take the time to get the exact measurements and weights for your items. Having the correct dimensions will ensure your customers are getting the best rate on freight costs. Flat fee or free if you can. To read more information on updating your product information click here.
- Leverage the fold. That is when people land on your website before they scroll, they need to see who you are, what you do and have at least two calls to actions visible so they can choose their adventure (buy now, read more, subscribe, contact us etc.)
- Bonus tip – we naturally view things left to right, so having your call to actions on the right-hand side of the page is always a handy thing.
I hope this helps, if you need a hand with anything or have any questions, please shout out, I’m here to help. Keep well everyone xx
Image credit: Unknown